Klithuset is rented without staff and therefor tenants are responsible for cooking, dish washing and cleaning up. Final cleaning is included in the price and is done by an external cleaning company.
- If cancelled within 4 months of the planned event, the rent will be refunded. We do not refund the deposit.
- If you cancel your booking less than 4 months before the scheduled event date, a hire of 75% of the agreed hire must be payed. If the house can be let to another employee you will be repaid the entire rent amount except the deposit.
At Klithuset we follow the authorities' recommendations to reduce the spread of the coronavirus and have taken the following measures:
- Dispensers with hand sanitizer are available in the common areas at Klithuset
- Dispensers with hand sanitizer are available in all rooms
- The authorities guidelines are displayed throughout the house
Planning a festive event at Klithuset
As the authorities' guidelines are constantly changing, we refer to the Danish Health Authority's recommendation for private events and celebrations during a time with Covid-19.
Klithuset is considered a community house, as it is rented out without staff. It is up to the individual tenant to follow the authorities' guidelines.
Rental rules for former employees
If the employment with the Lauritzen Group ends the employer is obligated to inform Klithuset.
We only rent out to former employees if:
- The employee is retired from direct employment in the Lauritzen group.
- They have a minimum of three years employment, they have left the company due to redundancies, sale or closure and the they have arranged the hire while they were still employed and event is less than two years after leaving the company.
- Employees' that have given notice themselves and the event date is within 9 months of leaving the company
Please note that a booking arranged before resignation will be cancelled if the above conditions is not met at the scheduled event date.