Klithuset is available for rent to:
- Employees’ celebrations and events incl. spouses, parents, in-laws and siblings (price category 1). Please note that the employee needs to be present during event.
- Conferences for Lauritzen Group companies (price category 2).
- Conferences for organisations/institutions/associations which Lauritzen Fonden supports (price category 3).
Booking: Maximum three years before the event. Booking for siblings can only happen a year in advance of the event. Booking of Tropehuset must be made no later than four weeks before the rental time.
How do I rent Klithuset and who do I contact? Please make use of our booking system.
Klithuset has 14 double bedrooms with bath in each room. Room 102 and 104, have a sofa bed that can be made up to for 1 adult or 1-2 children. Tropehuset has 8 double bedrooms with bath.
In JL-Huset you will find 1 double bedroom and 2 single bedrooms, including one sofa bed that can be made up for 1 adult or 1-2 children. There’s a shared bathroom and a kitchenette.
In Styrmandshuset you will find 1 double bedroom with bath as well as a sofa bed that can be made up for 1 adult or 1-2 children.
Please note that Tropehuset, JL-Huset and Styrmandshuset can only be rented if you rent Klithuset.
Klithuset can host events for up to 60 dining guests. The kitchen in the basement has an industrial dishwasher, refrigerators and an elevator to transport food and dishes easily back and forth the three floors. The ground floor has a cozy library and a large conference room which can be divided into two rooms. On the ground floor you will also find a disabled toilet.
At Klithuset we follow the authorities’ recommendations to reduce the spread of the coronavirus and have taken the following measures:
- Dispensers with hand sanitizer are available in the common areas at Klithuset
- Dispensers with hand sanitizer are available in all bathrooms
- The authorities guidelines are displayed throughout the house
Planning a festive event at Klithuset
As the authorities’ guidelines are constantly changing, we refer to the Danish Health Authority’s recommendation for private events and celebrations during a time with Covid-19.
Klithuset is considered a community house, as it is rented out without staff. It is up to the individual tenant to follow the authorities’ guidelines.